Appointments are held in person at our Fredonia office, at your home or job site, or by phone.
- Payment is due at the time of the appointment for individual 50-minute sessions.
- Payment for discount blocks (3-session package) is due in advance, at the time of the first session.
- Business and Organizational Coaching is structured as required for each company.
- Insurance does not reimburse for coaching.
Personal Coaching Gift Certificates are available on request
- Three (3) sessions of personal coaching for $240
- Or ask about customizing your own gift certificate
Please contact Dr. Brenda Hayes for current rates and appointment options.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 716-785-3555
Workshops are held quarterly, the workshop schedule is announced at the beginning of each season.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy.
- When someone suffers from severe depression or anxiety, they are best served by a licensed mental health professional, such as a psychologist, counselor, psychiatrist or social worker. However, coaching may be appropriate once the severe symptoms have resolved and a person is feeling able to address action.