Is coaching for Leadership Development, and improved workplace moral and productivity, what your business or organization needs?
Leadership Development Coaching can help organizations:
- Build a collaborative atmosphere with effective problem solving
- Improve commitment to the mission and purpose of an organization
- Build upon the strengths of individuals within an organization.
- Create an energized, positive environment through effective communication and teamwork
Leadership coaching can be facilitated on an individual basis or with a leadership team representing your organization. Programs are designed specifically to address the goals of your organization.
Dr. Hayes runs leadership development workshops in your place of business or at her Fredonia office. She also works one-on-one with individuals to meet workplace goals.
For more information about Business and Organizational Coaching, contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (716) 785-3555
Alternatively, you can find out more about Personal Coaching for individuals here.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy. When someone suffers from severe depression or anxiety, they are best served by a licensed mental health professional, such as a psychologist, counselor, psychiatrist or social worker. However, coaching may be appropriate once the severe symptoms have resolved and a person is feeling able to address action.