Dr. Brenda J. Hayes, Ph.D. is a Licensed Professional Counselor in Pennsylvania. She has over 40 years of experience working with individuals, families, mental health professionals, schools, and community organizations. Dr. Hayes holds a Ph.D. in Human Development, and an M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy, from Virginia Tech.
What is Counseling?
Working within a framework of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Brenda accepts counseling clients who are experiencing anxiety, depression, and relationship difficulties, as well as individuals and families who are facing changes in life circumstances.
She promotes positive health and wellness through improved communication, personal empowerment, conflict resolution, and effective decision making, with a particular interest in the prevention of mental health problems by proactively addressing life changes.
In addition to working with individuals in counseling, Dr. Hayes has designed materials and workshops to promote collaborative leadership in small non-profit organizations, and offers offers educational opportunities for small groups going through life-stage changes. She also provides individual coaching for personal and professional growth.
For more information about Counseling, or to schedule an appointment, contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (215) 237-7040
Appointments are held in person at our Ft. Washington, PA office, or by phone.
- Payment is due at the time of the appointment.
- Individual appointments are 50 minutes in length. Longer appointments are available for couples or families, if necessary.
- Payment for 3-session individual packages (5% discount, 6-month expiration) is due in full at the time of the first session.
- We do not participate in any insurance plans for counseling, however we can provide a receipt if you are able to claim directly.
Dr. Hayes is currently accepting a limited number of new counseling clients in Pennsylvania.