Individual, couple, and family appointments are held in person at our Ft. Washington, PA office, or by phone. Business coaching is held at your workplace.
- Payment is due at the time of the appointment.
- Individual appointments are 50 minutes in length. Longer appointments are available for couples or families, if necessary.
- Payment for 3-session individual packages (5% discount, 6-month expiration) is due in full at the time of the first session.
- 3-session personal coaching gift certificates are available on request.
- We do not participate in any insurance plans for counseling, however we can provide a receipt if you are able to claim directly. Insurance does not reimburse for personal coaching.
- Business and Organizational Coaching is structured as required for each company.
Please contact Dr. Brenda Hayes for current rates and appointment options. She is currently accepting a limited number of new counseling clients (in Pennsylvania), and personal coaching clients.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (215) 237-7040
Coaching is not counseling or therapy.
- When someone suffers from severe depression or anxiety, they are best served by a licensed mental health professional, such as a psychologist, counselor, psychiatrist or social worker. However, coaching may be appropriate once the severe symptoms have resolved and a person is feeling able to address action.