Is coaching for Leadership Development what your business or organization needs?
Leadership Development Coaching can help organizations:
- Develop a collaborative atmosphere with effective problem solving
- Improve workplace moral and productivity
- Build upon the strengths of individuals within an organization
- Enhance commitment to the mission and purpose of an organization
- Create an energized, positive environment through effective communication and teamwork
Leadership coaching can be facilitated with a leadership team representing your organization, or one-on-one with individual employees to meet workplace goals. Programs are designed specifically by Dr. Hayes to address the goals of your organization.
Leadership Development Workshops and Organizational Coaching Programs are run in your place of business. Based in Philadelphia, Dr. Hayes travels within the Pennsylvania tri-state area (Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware).
For more information about Business and Organizational Coaching, contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (215) 237-7040
Alternatively, you can find out more about Personal Coaching for individuals here.
Coaching is not counseling or therapy. When someone suffers from severe depression or anxiety, they are best served by a licensed mental health professional, such as a psychologist, counselor, psychiatrist or social worker. However, coaching may be appropriate once the severe symptoms have resolved and a person is feeling able to address action.