Is Personal Coaching for you?
- Are you facing expected or unexpected life changes, including changes in key personal relationships, career moves or health issues?
- Would you like to achieve better balance in your life and manage stress more effectively?
- Do you wish to improve personal relationships?
- Are you an action oriented person who feels “stuck”?
- Are health and wellness priorities for you?
- Do you wish to improve personal or professional relationships or are you striving to advance your professional performance?
- Are you re-evaluating the direction of your life?
- Do procrastination, worry, perfectionism or anger interfere with achieving your goals?
A coach works with you, in person or by phone, to bridge the gap between where you are and where you want to be in your personal and professional life. The focus is on identification of goals and support for specific steps to attain success. Coaching is a partnership between you and your coach, based on your agenda, values and strengths.
Dr. Hayes holds face-to-face individual and family coaching sessions in her Fredonia office, and one-on-one phone sessions. She also runs workshops with small groups at her office — you can view our latest Workshop Schedule here. We are happy to facilitate any of our workshops for community groups, book clubs or even a group of friends who are dealing with similar life-stage challenges.
For more information about Workshops and Personal Coaching, or to schedule an appointment, contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (716) 785-3555
Alternatively, you can find out more about Business and Organizational Coaching for Leadership Development here.
Appointments are held in person at our Fredonia office, at your home or job site, or by phone.
- Payment is due at the time of the appointment for individual 50-minute sessions.
- Payment for discount blocks (3-session package) is due in advance, at the time of the first session.
- Business and Organizational Coaching is structured as required for each company.
Personal Coaching Gift Certificates
The perfect gift for someone you care about, any time of year.
- Three (3) sessions of personal coaching for $240
- Or ask about customizing your own gift certificate
Coaching is not counseling or therapy. When someone suffers from severe depression or anxiety, they are best served by a licensed mental health professional, such as a psychologist, counselor, psychiatrist or social worker. However, coaching may be appropriate once the severe symptoms have resolved and a person is feeling able to address action.